Saturday, May 03, 2008

Dexter

I must confess I'm totally addicted to this show. Terrific! I don't have Showtime but a friend recommended it and ever since I downloaded that first episode from the iTunes Store, I haven't been able to stop watching it.

I finished Season 1 (12 episodes) in about a week. Now, I am on Season 2! Definitely recommend it to anyone.

Dexter is a serial killer with a twist, he kills bad people and struggles to maintain a normal appearance. Okay, I'm off to download episode 4!

7 comments:

PubMan said...

Angel, I totally agree with you man. He is like a good guy and a bad guy rolled up into one. All the supporting characters are great too. For some reason I want to move to Miami now! Laters.

Angel said...

Yes, totally. This show rocks! I can't wait for Season 3. I agree with you that all the supporting characters are great. I love Masuka, he's a trip! :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Heh, I remember when I first discovered Dexter. After the first episode I just had to see more... sat in front of my computer for twelve hours. Yea, thats right, watched the whole first season back to back to back.... well, you get the idea.

Thought Michael was at his prime in Six Feet Under, but wow, was I ever wrong.

Angel said...

I finished both Season 1 and 2. Now I can't wait for Season 3. I hear it's not coming out until October!

PubMan said...

Im almost done with season 2. I may have to watch them all over again until the next season comes out.

PubMan said...

Angel,

Man I just finished season 2! I wanted Dokes to live on, he was cool. But Im glad he got Lyla, she was evil. October is a long ways away, I cant wait for it! later man.

Angel said...

Pubman,
Yes, Lyla was pure evil! I also wanted Dokes to live on. I agree, October is too long a wait for another great season of Dexter. I may have to watch both seasons again before then :)

Cheers!